7.08.2009

Marie revisited

Since I had a couple separate slide shows of the story, I thought it would make more sense to combine them in one. I also added some newer photos from the past few months. The audio was taken back in 2007, but still applies for the most part.




Marie's not doing so well. She just signed up for hospice, so she has a nurse visiting her down in Killingworth a few times a week to help her out. Marie said that when she feels it's time, she'll move back down to the house in Middlebury (which still hasn't sold, and Marie now sees that it wasn't such a bad thing after all), put a hospital bed in it, and die there, among friends and family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

powerful and moving. beatiful pics as well, they were telling me a story like a movie or novel. brought me to tears!

Jodie Mozdzer said...

Josie - This is beautiful and touching....