11.03.2009

It's November ALREADY.

In recent weeks, with only one or two night photographers working at a daily newspaper that covers almost 50 towns, I'm regularly shooting two sports games a night, plus other news assignments. It's crazy. Anyway, I just was able to catch my breath and thought I'd share this:


New Milford's goalie Jack Holub punches the ball away from the goal as his teammate Zane Swanson jumps for the ball along with Pomperaug's #14 Connor Kennedy, #12 Matt Ruston and #19 Kyle Molnar during Monday's game at Pomperaug. New Milford won, 2-0.

This coming up weekend is my four day weekend (a perk that comes with rotating schedules). I'm really looking forward to it since MAE the band is coming through and I'll be seeing them in NYC, and then I have a zombie party I'm going to as well, which should all make for great photos.

3 comments:

John Galayda said...

woah woah woah...this is awesome.

Unknown said...

Are you going to the zombie party as a zombie, Josie? Because you should.

Josie Thrift said...

Duh of course I'm going as a zombie!

Bummer is I'm no longer going to NYC, so this zombie party better be good!!